Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I want to ride my bicycle

So today, as I came out of a lecture and walked to where my bicycle was waiting for me.  I usually do not use my bicycle, but today I needed to minimize travel time, because there was an essay that I finished this morning that needed to be printed, and my printer is kind of sketchy sometimes, and I might need to go to the library to get it printed.  So I walk up to my bicycle, and I put the key in the lock, and I wiggle the lock a bit, because it got stuck, nothing new.  I pull my bicycle out, and it doesn't budge, because the pedal is stuck in the frame of the bike next to mine, so I free it, and then pull again, and once more it doesn't budge.  It is then that I notice a lock that is not mine passing through my wheel, the rack, and the bicycle that the pedal was stuck in.
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
HANNAS SMASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment